Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Apologies



PAHABOL: Everytime I find a reason to go on, gravity pulls me back into the reality of empty possibilities. I know this is suppose to be just about me, but I guess the heavier threads are pulling me again into pieces. Again, I'm sorry. I hope I can find other ways to heal.

It's a load off my chest. This is a very selfish act but I know this is the best thing I can do for myself. I've been serving the "institution" for more than two years and I've done enough. It wasn't perfect but I made it sure that I did something new or at least made it cool.

I'm very sorry for giving you false hope in the beginning but I promise to help you make it it through in the end. I hope you do understand me. This time I should be thinking of myself and what is waiting ahead of me. After all, I deserve it. It's time to take life seriously.

No comments: