Monday, September 19, 2005


"A kiss may ruin a human life."
Oscar Wilde

Unrequition

(for j)

Like a crook in the night, you
Entered the room. The curtains
Raised as the windows closed.
I received you with unlocked
Arms, like a warrior's homecoming.

The room was lit by the moon
Above us. Chanting idyllic songs,
I can hear mythical creatures
In the ocean. Tonight suddenly
Metamorphosed to a fete.

The world was still and the clock
Stopped ticking. Our bodies moved
Closer and clasped each other.
You kissed me and your tongue has
Has poison. Vacuous yet venomous.

The mass of your form was above
Me.You gripped both my hands and
Ruled over me. Your lips stroked
My neck and gently down to
The midmost of my bosom.

Your glistening torso jammed
Into my whole being. Covered
In sweat, my body soccumed
To the end of your passion;
The fullest of your savagry

The septuagenarian crone
Will surely raise her eyebrows
At this vista. Her unending
Litany will echo in the
Ears of the genteel people.

As the sun slither over
The horizon, the room begun
To be illuminated. Beside
Me is just a dented pillow
And a crumpled quilt.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know to whom you dedicated this poem for...igat to the max!

Anonymous said...

Investing In Alternative Energy - New Alternatives Fund
September 21, 2005 04:40 AM - Michael G. Richard, Ottawa We heard about the "New Alternatives" mutual fund while reading comments of a post about alternative energy investment at the Alternative-Energy Blog .
Wow...that was deep. Got any more thoughts like that one? lol.

find print advertising today.